We love working with Microsoft Partners
Ninety percent of our customers are Microsoft Partners. We have a lot of knowledge of how Microsoft system and partners’ system work, the product they sell, the buying journey, and more. Let’s start by knowing who you are.
Subscribe to our help with Website and Marketing
Get a free website and marketing audit
We will analyze your website, and get back to you with this concrete feedback:
- Content: Is your communication clear?
- UX: We use an AI tool to see if you have structured your elements correctly.
- Responsiveness: We check your website across devices and list issues.
- Forms: We test your website forms, and if we do get follow up emails.
- SEO errors: We do a sitescan and identify all your on-page issues. We will even estimate the time it will take for you, us or someone else to fix them.
- SEO ranking keywords: We check what keywords your rank for in Google. We look spesifically at your ranking keywords at what we believe to be your key products.
- Website structure: We look at website structure and overall site health.
- Website loading speed: We check and assess the loading speed of your website.
- Social presence: We look at your social media channels to see if we have recommendations.
- Ads: We look into Facebook ad library, spy on your Google Ads through Semrush and see if we do have any recommantions in regards to campaigns you are running.
Want to do a seminar/event/webinar? We have helped many Microsoft Partners fill up their event with hundreds of hot leads. And we have gathered all our best practices into a step-by-step model.
We can do customer references both on video and written. We will take care of the whole process to ensure we get the right story out.
Effective websites and product pages
We have redesigned and built websites and product pages for several Microsoft partners. We studied what works, what doesn’t work, and what the best do.
Based on various “best practices” in the page structure, SEO, and content (seen in relation to the purchase journey). We have created some templates for how product pages for Microsoft 365, Azure, etc., should look.
We have also created processes for how we can together adapt these templates with their content.
This means that, in a very tidy way, we can help you to create very good product pages.
Marketing automation – Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Both small and large IT partners are in the process of automating their marketing processes. And Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 for Marketing keeps getting better. If you use Dynamics as your CRM, you should definitely use the same CRM for marketing automation.
We have the resources and skills to help you integrate with your website and set up automation, both from a technical and marketing perspective.
"By subscribing to a marketing department from Digitalfeet, we have one agency to handle all our web and marketing needs. They have plans, ideas and are operative from day one"
We work closely with Kogger with a common goal: to help Microsoft Partners achieve the best possible results in terms of sales.
If you are a Microsoft Partner who wants to maximize your potential digitally, then you might want to check these workshops from Kogger:
- The Value Workshop
- The Conversion Workshop
- The Packaging Workshop
- The Video Workshop
- The TAYA Workshop
- The Conductor Workshop
Working in Microsoft?
Throughout the years of working closely with Microsoft, we already know how their system works. We know you are looking to fund the right initiatives, and generate leads in the process. Learn how we can work together.
Meet Your Marketing Partner
Say hello to Maia, our experienced CMO who has worked closely with Microsoft partners for the past 6 years.
Chat with her on LinkedIn and plan how you can create great results together.