Going from single consultant to building a world known company!
Think like an enterprise from the start is Ståle Hansens advice. When we first got in touch with Ståle he was working by himself, and now he is the founder of a 10 people company.
And they became so popular along their scaling journey (check of their Social media profiles) that they are often referred to as the rockstars of the Microsoft community.
What makes CloudWay an inspiring company
Timeline to Success
Digitalfeet has been helping CloudWay execute their great ideas and strategies, allowing them to focus more on
growing their business. Our collaboration has resulted in several successful events and projects.
Developing the brand, logo and website
100+ attendees to Teams webinar
We helped CloudWay promote their Microsoft Teams webinar series. They got more than 100 attendees as result of our combined effort.
First Experts Live in Norway sold out
CloudWay hosted Experts Live Norway 2019 for the first time. The conference had more than 100 participants as a result of our combined effort.
Awarded Microsoft Regional Director
Still going stronger
CloudWay remains the rockstars in the Microsoft community, and we continue to provide them the web and marketing assistance they need.
Check out this cool thing they did!
Microsoft M365 ReVival
A world class event in short timespan!
Microsoft Copilot Event
Welcoming the AI revolution
The Success story in Numbers
Average monthly website pageviews in 2020
People signing up for newsletter updates in a couple of months in 2020
People signing up for newsletter
The heroes of CloudWay
About Jan Ketil
- Jan Ketil Skanke is a Partner and Principal Cloud Architect at CloudWay
- He is international speaker with experience from Experts Live EU, Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft Inspire, NICCONF, ITDevConnections
- He is very passionate about Mobility and Security and has a long experience in this area. He provides technical implementations, workshops, trainings and business development for companies who want improve their security and productivity
- He is a blogger and active on social media
- He is passionate about web and marketing, and always shares ideas
- Ståle Hansen is the Founder and Principal Cloud Architect at CloudWay
- He is awarded as Microsoft Regional Director and Office Apps and Services MVP
- He is a popular public speaker and is regularly invited to share his experience at international conferences such as Lync Conference, TechEd, Microsoft Ignite, Experts Live, CommsvNext and Techmentor
- His passion is to help remove blockers so that the customers can use the full potential of Microsoft 365
- He works with Digitalfeet because he understands the need of hiring web and marketing experts so they can focus on growing their business
Ståle Hansen receives Microsoft honorary award
Jan Kjetil Skanke receives Enterprise Mobility MVP award
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PARTNER OF THE YEAR 2019 BY MICROSOFT NORWAY
MICROSOFT REGIONAL DIRECTOR
CLOUDWAY MVPS RECOGNIZED AS TOP 100 UC INFLUENCERS 2020
CLOUDWAY CONGRATULATES ALL EMPLOYEES AS MVPS FOR 2020-2021
Are you inspired by CloudWay's journey?
Subscribing to a marketing department might be what you need to succeed in marketing and sales.
If you think we’re fit to work together, learn more about our success recipe.