Lookalike audiences are one of the most powerful targeting tools available on Facebook Ads. They allow you to reach people who are similar to your existing customers or website visitors. This can be a great way to expand your reach and discover new potential customers.
In this blog post, we will teach you how to create a lookalike audience using an audience list for Facebook Ads. We will also discuss some of the benefits of using lookalike audiences and how to use them effectively in your campaigns.
First, what is a Lookalike Audience?
A lookalike audience is a type of custom audience that Facebook creates based on an existing audience list. Facebook uses machine learning to identify people who are similar to the people in your existing audience list. This can be based on a variety of factors, such as demographics, interests, and behaviors.
Make sure you have a list in Excel saved in CSV format. Make sure the list has one of the following identifiers.
Note: It’s better to have the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number.
2. Go to your Audiences.
3. Select the Create Audience dropdown and choose Lookalike Audience.
4. Select Custom Audience.
5. Select Customer List and click Next.
Next, click Next.
6. Select Yes if you have a customer value otherwise select No. Then click Next.
7. Upload your list saved in CSV format and name your audience accordingly. Then click Next.
8. Apply the necessary actions needed if there are any issues on the file by selecting the corresponding Identifier in the drop down menu. Then click Import & Create.
9. Wait for the upload to be completed. Then select Create a Lookalike Audience.
10. Choose the country/countries where you’d like to find a similar set of people. Choose your desired audience size with the slide. Select Create Audience.
Lookalike audiences are a powerful tool that can help you to reach new customers, improve the performance of your Facebook Ads campaigns, and expand your reach. Following the tips in this blog post, you can use lookalike audiences to achieve your marketing goals.