A lookalike audience is a way to reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they’re similar to your best existing customers.
1. Make sure you have a list in Excel saved in CSV format. Make sure the list has one of the following identifiers.
Note: It’s better to have the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number.
2. Go to your Audiences.
3. Select the Create Audience dropdown and choose Lookalike Audience.
4. Select Custom Audience.
5. Select Customer List and click Next.
Next, click Next.
6. Select Yes if you have a customer value otherwise select No. Then click Next.
7. Upload your list saved in CSV format and name your audience accordingly. Then click Next.
8. Apply the necessary actions needed if there are any issues on the file by selecting the corresponding Identifier in the drop down menu. Then click Import & Create.
9. Wait for the upload to be completed. Then select Create a Lookalike Audience.
10. Choose the country/countries where you’d like to find a similar set of people. Choose your desired audience size with the slide. Select Create Audience.